- Serving Size: 1 scoop(~12.5g) in 8 oz. (480ml) of water
Servings per Container: ~80
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Trans Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Vitamin C:
- *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower.
ALLERGY NOTE: glucose derived from corn
DIABETICS: contains glucose sugar
- 1. Serving Size: 1 rounded tablespoon
- 2. When to take: VSN’s Electrolyte Replacement can be taken anytime day or night.
- 3. Is Vitalyte Safe for Kids: Yes. Vitalyte Electrolyte Replacement is a tasty all natural drink for everyone, especially kids.
- 4. Gluten free: Yes, all VSN products are gluten free.
- 5. Is it safe for diabetics: VSN’s Electrolyte Replacement has been used by diabetics for years. The glucose base doesn’t have a significant impact on blood sugar. Since each person is different, we always recommend you check with your physician before consuming Vitalyte products.
THIS IS BEST ELECTROLYTE ON MARKET Review by LESTER82ND
Price Taste Quality Value
I HAVE BEEN USING SINCE THE EARLY 80'S FOR MY SOCCER TEAMS AND MY SELF. AS I GET OLDER ANDI PLAY TENNIS OUT DOORS IN HEAT ITS A LIFE SAVER.IT MAKES WATER TASTE BETTER WITHOUT THE SWEET TAST THAT OTHER DRINKS HAVE IF THE TEAMS IN WORLD CUP HAD USED VITALYTE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN LESS PLAYERS OUT OF THEIR TEAMS BIG MATCHES DUE TO MUSCEL PULLS ECT. (Posted on 7/8/14)