- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.(~12.5g) in 8 oz. (480ml) of water
Servings per Container: ~2.1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Trans Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Vitamin C:
- *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower.
ALLERGY NOTE: glucose derived from corn
DIABETICS: contains glucose sugar
- 1. Serving Size: 1 rounded tablespoon
- 2. When to take: VSN’s Electrolyte Replacement can be taken anytime day or night.
- 3. Is Vitalyte Safe for Kids: Yes. Vitalyte Electrolyte Replacement is a tasty all natural drink for everyone, especially kids.
- 4. Gluten free: Yes, all VSN products are gluten free.
- 5. Is it safe for diabetics: VSN’s Electrolyte Replacement has been used by diabetics for years. The glucose base doesn’t have a significant impact on blood sugar. Since each person is different, we always recommend you check with your physician before consuming Vitalyte products.
Very refreshing Review by fleeter
Price Taste Quality Value
I took a hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in June 1013. I was totally dehydrated when I got to the bottom. I had plenty of water but needed extra electrolytes in my system. Plain water was not enough. The canyon store sold Vitalyte at the lodge. It was a life saver. I was able to recuperate with the help of Vitalye. I added it to my water on the way out and it made a great difference. I was hydrated all the way out. It works. (Posted on 6/21/13)