- Serving Size: 1 scoop(~12.5g) in 8 oz. (480ml) of water
Servings per Container: ~80
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Trans Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Vitamin C:
- *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower.
ALLERGY NOTE: glucose derived from corn
DIABETICS: contains glucose sugar
- 1. Serving Size: 1 rounded tablespoon
- 2. When to take: VSN’s Electrolyte Replacement can be taken anytime day or night.
- 3. Is Vitalyte Safe for Kids: Yes. Vitalyte Electrolyte Replacement is a tasty all natural drink for everyone, especially kids.
- 4. Gluten free: Yes, all VSN products are gluten free.
- 5. Is it safe for diabetics: VSN’s Electrolyte Replacement has been used by diabetics for years. The glucose base doesn’t have a significant impact on blood sugar. Since each person is different, we always recommend you check with your physician before consuming Vitalyte products.
runners love this one! Review by onefootfree
Price Taste Quality Value
I host marathons and the grape flavor Vitalyte has been the group favorite after multiple runs! The grape Vitalyte always gets rave reviews and is gone first :-) (Posted on 6/17/14)