- Serving Size: 1 scoop.(~12.5g) in 16 oz. (480ml) of water
Servings per Container: ~80
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Trans Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Vitamin C:
- *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower.
ALLERGY NOTE: glucose derived from corn
DIABETICS: contains glucose sugar
- 1. Serving Size: 1 rounded tablespoon
- 2. When to take: VSN’s Electrolyte Replacement can be taken anytime day or night.
- 3. Is Vitalyte Safe for Kids: Yes. Vitalyte Electrolyte Replacement is a tasty all natural drink for everyone, especially kids.
- 4. Gluten free: Yes, all VSN products are gluten free.
- 5. Is it safe for diabetics: VSN’s Electrolyte Replacement has been used by diabetics for years. The glucose base doesn’t have a significant impact on blood sugar. Since each person is different, we always recommend you check with your physician before consuming Vitalyte products.
Great product Review by sarah
Price Taste Quality Value
I have late stage Lyme and one of the effects of this is horrible dehydration, this is the only product I have found that will rehydrate me quickly and bring down my blood pressure. My son works for the county and uses this product when working on the roads ...we love it!! (Posted on 6/13/13)