- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.(~12.5g) in 8 oz. (480ml) of water
Servings per Container: ~2.1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Trans Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Vitamin C:
- *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower.
ALLERGY NOTE: glucose derived from corn
DIABETICS: contains glucose sugar
- 1. Serving Size: 1 rounded tablespoon
- 2. When to take: VSN’s Electrolyte Replacement can be taken anytime day or night.
- 3. Is Vitalyte Safe for Kids: Yes. Vitalyte Electrolyte Replacement is a tasty all natural drink for everyone, especially kids.
- 4. Gluten free: Yes, all VSN products are gluten free.
- 5. Is it safe for diabetics: VSN’s Electrolyte Replacement has been used by diabetics for years. The glucose base doesn’t have a significant impact on blood sugar. Since each person is different, we always recommend you check with your physician before consuming Vitalyte products.
Cool refreshing taste and keeps me from wilting in hot weather! Review by CAT
Price Taste Quality Value
I've used this for many years since discovering it at Indian Wells Tennis Gardens. Found it to be just the right blend of elements to keep me from fading in the hot sun. Does not upset my stomach as the heavier (too sweet or too salty) supermarket brands can do. Taste is very light, refreshing. An adult flavor instead of a kid's soda-like treat. Have used it when working outdoors in the sun on a long, windy day to great benefit. Mixes up well in a big thermos jug of ice water!
It seems pricey but when you think about how much a bottle of Gatorade costs, well, this is great value, especially for the larger quantity containers (which I also purchase) (Posted on 7/17/13)