Orange Pineapple Chia Surge - 24pack
Chia Surge Energy Gel in natural orange pineapple flavor is the first whole seed Chia Seed superfood sport performance product that combines the amazing health benefits of Chia Seeds with Palatinose for extreme energy, Beta Alanine to buffer lactic acid, and a perfect blend of aminos.
What it does
Chia Surge Energy Gel gives your body everything it needs to crush any workout or competition, all in (4) great tasting convenient gel packs for the gym or the trail.
Take Chia Surge every 1.5 hours for maximum benefit.
- Serving Size: 37g
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Sodium (as sodium citrate):
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Palatinose (isomatulose):
- CarnoSyn (beta-alanine):
Omega-6 (linoleic acid LA):
- *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Daily Value not established.
Potassium - as monopotassium phosphate
Vitamin C - as ascorbic acid
Omega-3 - alpha-linolenic acid ALA
Ingredients: Water, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Fruit and Vegetable Juice (for color), Natural Flavor, ULS (Organic Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Stevia)
5 stars for Texture & Taste Review by Princess_Layup
I have used Chia Surge gels mostly during bike races - they're easy to open & eat, and the chia seeds give the gel a great texture. Chia surge gels are definitely lighter and less sticky than many other gels I've had, and the taste is neither to acidic nor too sweet! (Posted on 6/2/2015)
- 1. How often can I take Chia Surge? Unlike other gels that require you to talk empty sugars and calories every 30 minutes, Chia Surge is designed to give you prolonged energy. Take Chia Surge every 1.5 hours of heavy exertion for maximum benefit.
- 2. Why am I tingling? The lactic acid buffering combination of beta alanine and BCAA’s create a tingling sensation in nearly half of all users. This tingling sensation is nothing more than Chia Surge buffering lactic acid and allowing you to push harder, longer and faster. If you are one of the lucky ones that feels the tingle, embrace this pleasant feeling and know that you are passing people on the trail or course who decided on a gel that didn’t allow them to Feel the Surge!